We'll Teach You How to Prepare Your
Home to Sell for MAXIMUM Price!
OUR HOME SELLER PROGRAM IS A PERFECT FIT!
My credentials are extensive & so is my list of satisfied clients. I've sold at least 15x more Calgary homes in my career than Calgary's average agent & bring a massive amount of knowledge to the table with which to help you.
To learn more (Click here WHY CHOOSE GREG).
Are all agents equal? Are all golfers, dancers or doctors equal. Of course not in fact the differences are huge. The biggest single item that will effect you future home sale is the agent working for you! They play a huge role in getting your property sold for the best terms & price possible.
Step 1 Pre-sales preparation
Over 50% of the homes put on the market every year could have sold for more quicker if their agent would have helped the sellers get properly prepared? The basic formate in preparing your home is below To do it most effectively we apply the knowledge & experience we've gained from working with some of Calgary's top investor/renovators.
To see if "You're Fit to Sell"
1) Remove excess possessions & store off site
2) Repair broken items
3) Upgrade/update items that are best served
4) Clean your property inside & out
5) Stage your home
6) Order Real Property Report
Step 2 Marketing details
Print advertising is the least effective marketing tool possible today (it promotes agents only). Over 95% of Calgary buyers go online to get information on housing & we're great online. We have your property prominently displayed on dozens of key web sites including: realtor.ca, remax.ca, obeo.com, you tube, google, mls.ca, gregsteele.com to name a few. Second to online marketing is on-site marketing where we also put a great deal of focus. Our property marketing program is far to detailed to list but I've outlined some of the important basics below:
1) We have a professional photographer take tons of HD photos of your property
2) Place clean For Sale signs in a prominent position
3) Install text to view code on yard sign (buyers can text a number in their smart phone to get instant information on your home on their smart phone (including 20+ full colour pictures)
4) Prepare a detailed listing & spec sheet to put on MLS system
5) Add the professional photos, virtual tours & You Tube videos to your online presence
6) Prepare custom full colour feature sheet package for buyers to have when viewing your home
7) Book New Listing ad in "Calgary Real Estate News"
8) Email your listing to all potential buyers
9) Book public open houses (features your home to potential buyers in your community)
10) List your home on dozens of top Real Estate web sites
11) Direct all buyer agent contact through all media to my iphone/ipad
To professionally market your property we incorporate an extremely detailed/focused marketing system that will take you from the pre-start to final sale & get you maximum results.
Our marketing will reach over 99%+ of potential buyers.
Step 3 Showing details
Showing your home properly creates a huge first impression on potential buyers. We'll show you how to WOW buyers the minute they see your property. *Tip: Most buyers on their first viewing of your home are trying to take it off their list. Your home must excell & pass each of these tests in order to bring it to the top of a buyers wish list:
1) Curb appeal (what a buyer sees pulling up to your home)
2) Pre-entry front door appeal (what a buyer sees walking up to your home)
3) Front foyer appeal (first impression of the interior)
4) Home tour appeal (over all impression of your property)
We hire a staff to work 7 days a week 14 hours a day to ensure we never miss a showing call & to ensure you get notified immediately of all showings so you will have maximum time to properly prepare.
Step 4 Negoiation & offer details
The ultimate test of the success of your home sale depends massiviely on how good your agent is at negoiating for you. An easy test to see how good a agent is at negoiating is to test them & see how good they are at negoiating for themselves. An agent that can't negoiate their families pay cheque they sure aren't going to negoiate the best price & terms for your's. I've been involved in thousands of property contract negoiations & I know exactly how to get your family the best possible price & terms. Offers to purchase contain the following details:
1) Purchase price
2) Down payment
3) Mortgage amount
4) Conditions of purchase
5) Possession date
6) Terms of purchase
The single biggest reason most homes that go to a conditional sale don't go to a final sale is because of failed home inspections. When you work with me we ensure this won't happen right at the beginning by completeing our pre-sales preparation program. Your agent does far more to ensure the successful sale of your home than you ever imagined.
Step 5 Moving & closing details
Every step of the sales process should be comforable & informed. Once the sale is complete we stay in contact with you right through to after possession day preparing & helping you know what to do & when. Top agent/Top results if you want a stress free move again your agent is the key.
Basic moving & closing steps are:
1) Have a good lawyer (I know several)
2) Get your Real Property Report & other associated paper work up-to-date & in order
3) Plan out your move & complete tasks well in advance
4) Book your mover well in advance
5) Notify utilities & insurance companies
6) Change address & forward mail
7) Arrange or plan to prepare property for buyers
8) Ensure everything is working properly prior to move out
When you hire me to work for you'll find my knowledge & experience will make a huge difference at every step of the sale process. Great results don't happen by accident it takes hard work to ensure you & your family have great move.
Drop me a note today & I'll show you how I work to get your family the best of everything...